Free Admission to the first 500 visitors at 10 Major Ontario attractions, including Science North and Huronia Historical Parks
Parry Sound, ON: The Ontario government is encouraging people to spend Canada Day with their families and loved ones to celebrate what it means to you to be a Canadian, and an Ontarian. Canada and Ontario have an incredibly rich and diverse culture, and there are many attractions in Parry Sound-Muskoka and across the province where we can experience that culture.
In addition to the many Canada Day events and attractions across Parry Sound-Muskoka, this year the Ontario Government will be offering free admission to the first 500 visitors of all ages at 10 Ontario attractions across the province.
This includes Science North in Sudbury and the Huronia Historical Parks in Penetanguishene. Both are within driving distance of Parry Sound-Muskoka.
The free admission offer for Canada Day is also available at:
- Fort William Historical Park (Thunder Bay)
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection (Vaughan)
- Cinesphere – Ontario Place (Toronto)
- Butterfly Conservatory – Niagara Parks Commission (Niagara)
- Ontario Science Centre (Toronto)
- Royal Botanical Gardens (Burlington)
- Royal Ontario Museum (Toronto)
- St. Lawrence Parks Commission (St. Lawrence Region)
No matter your plans, please stay safe during the Canada Day weekend. Your actions will ensure everyone has a safe holiday. For the roads, you can expect a higher than normal amount of traffic, which will require your full attention and patience on the road. For those on our pristine waters, please be considerate to other boaters and take all precautions for boat and water safety.