Norm Miller MPP Parry Sound - Muskoka
Norm Miller Answers Questions
How do I contact Tony Clement, the Member of Parliament for Parry Sound – Muskoka?
Please visit Tony Clement’s website for all contact information.
How do I obtain a new or replacement birth certificate in the event of an emergency?
Our Constituency Office can help in expediting a new or replacement birth certificate needed urgently for reasons such as travel or employment. The Office of the Registrar General requires proof of urgency. (Such as plane tickets or hotel reservations.) Regular processing of birth certificates currently takes approximately four months. Each person’s request is unique. Please call the Constituency Office at 1-888-267-4826 (Muskoka) or 1-888-701-1176 (Parry Sound) for further information. Click here for the online Birth Certificate Application Form.
Where can I renew or replace my OHIP card?
Click here for a fact sheet on replacing OHIP cards or visit the Ministry of Health website.
How can I obtain power of attorney forms?
You can find an online Power of Attorney Kit at the web site for Ontario’s Ministry of the Attorney General. Click here for more information.
Where can I find information on the Trillium Drug Program?
Click here to access information on the Trillium Drug Program, as well as an application form.
Where can I find Ontario travel information?
You can find information on a wide variety of things to see and do in Ontario as well as travel tips, maps and weather information at the Official Website of Ontario Tourism.
How do I request a special occasion scroll for birthdays, anniversaries, business openings and other special events?
Our Constituency Office can make arrangements for special certificates from MPP Norm Miller and from the Prime Minister, Governor General, Premier, Lieutenant Governor of Ontario, local Mayors and Councils and from Her Majesty, the Queen. If you have a question, or would like to speak with someone directly, call the Constituency Office at 1-888-267-4826 (Muskoka) or 1-888-701-1176 (Parry Sound) for further information.
How do I apply to become a legislative page?
The Legislative Page program is available to grade seven and eight students who have achieved success in both academic and extra-curricular activities. Pages participate in the legislative process, act as messengers in the Legislative Chamber, meet with politicians and officials, learn how laws are made and how the Province of Ontario is governed. For further information on the Page program and on how to apply to become a page, click here.
Where can I find information about registering a complaint about a consumer product or service in Ontario?
Ontario’s Ministry of Consumer and Business Services has a Consumer Services Bureau that answers telephone inquiries and mediates written complaints between consumers and businesses. Topics covered include collection agencies, credit repair, consumer reporting, loan broker fraud, car repairs, home renovations, door-to-door sales, health clubs, modeling and talent contracts, and condominiums. As of July 30th, 2005, new consumer legislation went into effect. The Bureau may be reached at 1-800-889-9768. Click here for further information. An Online Complaint Form is also available.
How do I book a school tour of the Ontario Legislature?
The Reservations Desk is open from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m and from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m, Monday to Friday. Call Interparliamentary and Public Relations at (416) 325-7500 and ask for “Bookings”. Collect calls are accepted. Tour requests may also be sent by fax at (416) 325-7489. Please visit the School Tours section of the Ontario Legislature website for more information.
How do I book an individual, small group or family tour of the Ontario Legislature?
Our Constituency Office would be pleased to provide more information for anyone planning to visit Queen’s Park. Telephone 1-888-267-4826 (Muskoka) or 1-888-701-1176 (Parry Sound), send an email to, or visit the Tours & Events section on the Ontario Legislature website.
Where can I find information about the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)?
OSAP is a financial aid program designed to provide loans, grants and scholarships to Ontario post-secondary students. If you wish to learn more, please visit the official OSAP Website
Where can I find information regarding passports?
All information regarding passports can be found at thePassport Canada Website. Since this is a federal matter, you should check with your Member of Parliament for more specific information.